HERE'S THE SITUATION (and by situation I mean the conversation we've been having):
LAST NIGHT!!!
Me: Seriously, are you mad at me?
Cameron: Aggravated I guess you could say. I mean, if you don't want to do something that's okay but the whole changing your mind thing I really don't like.
(then he did get the text I sent him...)
TODAY!!!
Me: Did you get my text last night? (obviously not...)
Cameron: No what did you say?
Me: Okay, well I was just replying to you but it was kind of late.
Cameron: Oh okay do you still have the message so you can resend it?
Me: Yeah I will I don't know if it will make any sense but I'll send it anyway.
Me: Okay I understand where that's coming from and I really want to explain myself to you but I don't think you would want to hear about it so I don't know what to say.
Cameron: Just say what you want to I would rather you do that then what you've been doing. (which according to him is changing my mind about wanting to be with him?!)
Me: Okay well it's a little more complicated than that and I know I'm being all cryptic and I'm sorry about that but I'm just in deep shit right now and to explain why I've been acting this way I would have to explain a lot of shit that went down over the past few years and I don't know if I want to get into that.
Cameron: Ok. (SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!)
Me: Seriously, don't be mad. It's not you I just have problems with talking about stuff like this with people I'm not close to.
Cameron: Well I'm sorry you're going through stuff right now maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while.
Seriously? Who says I'm not with a female? He's pissed off I'm not retarded I can tell!!! I'll keep updating as the day goes on...
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment